Sunday 12 March 2017

Rock and roll Saturday night!

What a rock and roll Saturday night I had! Was I out on the proseco? Dancing the night away?

Nope. I can't remember the last time I did that, probably someone's hen party. I don't mind, i actually can't stand nightclubs these days. I've left that back in my uni days.
This Saturday night was happily spent on the living room floor painting a cardboard box!! Waaahooo!!
We have recently decorated our bedroom and had quite a lot of paint left. Plus we had new bedside cabinets delivered in a perfect sized cardboard box.

So, I painted the box, sealed up the top and bottom, cut a hole and drew on all the buttons, knobs and the drawer. I'm really not the greatest artist but I'm pretty proud of my efforts!

I showed E her new washing machine this morning and she was over the moon. It must look alright because she instantly knew what it was and we had to find some washing to put in.

Now I need to work out how to fashion a dishwasher!! Trickier! Any ideas anyone??

#cardboardartskills #howdoimakeadishwasher #messymummying #roleplayideas #smallworldplay #smallworldplayideas #parenting #mummy #earlyyearsideas #playideas #mummy #mummying #mummyblog #mummyblogger #blogger #mumblog #newblog #newblogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment